CURRENT RULES FOR THE REGION OF LOMBARDIA*
As of 22.05.2020 subject to change
You must confirm the following three statements to be allowed entrance into Camping ideal Molino:
- You have not shown any flu like symptoms in the last 14 days. This includes cough, sore throat, fatigue, difficulty breathing, loss of taste or smell, diarrhea and/or vomit.
- You have not been in contact with someone who has tested positive to COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- You read and accept the rules as stated below in order to ensure your safety and the safety of others.
- Face-masks must be worn in public. This does not apply to children under 6, or when exercising strenuous sports (but you need one on hand for when you stop).
- in shops and restaurants, they may take your temperature, and anyone over 37,5°c will not be allowed to enter.
- Anyone with COVID19 symptoms must notify the local authorities by calling 1500, isolate yourself and not go to the Emergency Room.
- Individual Sports are allowed and others if a security distance of 2 meters can be maintained.
- Group gatherings are not allowed (any gathering in which the security distance of 1m is not possible).
- Beach: Same rules apply as above, social distancing, no group gatherings, masks.
- Temperature can be checked when entering the Campsite. It must not be over 37.5°c.
- Check-in: One person per group or family must do the check in. Others must wait outside in the parking area.
- Hand Washing: People entering reception must clean their hands with provided hand gel.
- Face masks must be worn anywhere especially where the security measure of 1 meter cannot be maintained.
- You need to wear yourface mask when not at the table.
- Fewer tables now ensure 1 meter between each person.
- Temperature is checked on entrance, to not be over 37,5°c.
- You need to book your table in advance.
- Take Away is available.
- We need to record your name and date of visit and keep it on record for at least 14 days
- You must maintain thesecurity distance of 1 meter between you and your neighboring pitch.
- The door or opening to your tent, camper, caravan, must be set up so that you have at least 3 meters between your door and your neighbors door. We may ask you to move your tent, camper or caravan if you do not follow this rule.
- Outside each bathroom block you will find the tags that regularize the use of sanitary products, please use them and report them always paying special attention to distances.
- We have upgraded the cleaning procedures used to ensure all surfaces are disinfected regularly.
- We clean the bathrooms at least three times a day.
POOL & GAMES: at the moment we are not allowed to open the pool, or the park games.